"Make today so awesome yesterday gets jealous." - Anonymous
Wendy joined Tycor in January 2017 with over eight years of experience in the insurance industry in benefits administration. She has a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer and Information Science from Bloomsburg University.
- Life and Health Insurance License
As a Benefits Account Manager, Wendy is responsible for providing and managing the day-to-day service of group insurance and related benefit programs sold on an employee benefit basis.
Contact Wendy if you need assistance with:
- All questions related to your mid/large market renewal and plan operation.
- Documentation related to required notices such as CHIP, COBRA, and WRAP, etc.
- Selecting benefit technology platforms.
- Questions related to ACA reporting.