“Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there’s footprints on the moon.” – Paul Brandt
Tim joined Tycor in September 1992 and serves as President and Owner. He has a Bachelor of Science degree in Business/Finance from Drexel University.
- Certified Pension Consultant, CPC
- Certified Financial PlannerTM, CFP®
- Series 7 (General Securities Representative), 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam), 65 (Uniform Investment Adviser Law Exam)
- Life and Health Insurance License
As President and Owner, Tim concentrates on the firm’s individual and corporate financial planning services. Dedicated to ensuring high quality service, Tim works to assist clients in accumulating and protecting wealth. He provides guidance to help you along your path to success in order to live well and retire comfortably. Tim is a Registered Representative with Kestra Investment Services, LLC and an Investment Advisor Representative with Kestra Advisory Services, LLC.
Contact Tim if you need help with:
- Your personal financial planning
- Evaluating your investment allocation
- Questions around your individual, insurance (life, disability, long term care)
- Designing or evaluating an employer-sponsored retirement plan
- Retaining key employees using benefits