"Shoot for the moon, because even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." - Les Brown
Bob joined the Tycor team in September 2015. He brings more than 30 years of experience working with 401(k) plans and has a thorough working knowledge of all types of qualified employee benefit plans. Bob has an MBA in Finance and a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from University of Scranton.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®
As a Senior Retirement Consultant, Bob is responsible for working with Tycor’s retirement clients and their employees, assisting them with their retirement and investment needs. He is involved in all phases of the 401(k) communication process on both an employer and employee level. Bob is a Registered Representative with Kestra Investment Services, LLC and an Investment Advisor Representative with Kestra Advisory Services, LLC.
Contact Bob if you need assistance with:
- Your personal financial planning
- Evaluating your investment allocation
- Conducting group and individual 401(k) enrollment meetings
- Designing or evaluating an employer-sponsored retirement plan