"Change your thoughts and you change your world." - Norman Vincent Peale
Greg joined Tycor in January 2018. He has 14 years of experience in financial services with 12 years focused specifically on retirement plans. Greg has a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from Penn State University.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist℠ (CRPS®)
- FINRA series 6, 7, 26, 63, & 65 licenses
- PA Life and Health Insurance license
Greg is a Retirement Plan Consultant to businesses to help the owners, executives, and their employees get the most out of their company-sponsored retirement plan so they can live well and retire comfortably. His goal is to make retirement plans easy and ensure a company's plan is aligned with it's business objectives. Greg provides the retirement plan expertise that many businesses don't have the time and resources for on their own. Prior to Tycor, he spent time working at The Vanguard Group in Malvern, PA and Lincoln Financial Group in Radnor, PA. Greg is a Registered Representative with Kestra Investment Services, LLC and an Investment Advisor Representative with Kestra Advisory Services, LLC.
Contact Greg if you need help with:
- Helping business owners simplify their company's retirement plan.
- Evaluating, designing and benchmarking employer-sponsored retirement plans.
- Attracting and retaining key employees through employer-sponsored retirement plans.
- Educating professional groups on topics related to employer-sponsored retirement plans.