"Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” ~ Michael Jordan
David-Louis joined Tycor in March 2019. He has a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from the University of Pittsburgh.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary® (AIF®)
- Series 65 (Uniform Investment Adviser Law Exam)
- Series 7 (General Securities Representative)
- Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam)
- Pennsylvania Life and Health Insurance License
As a Financial Services Associate, David-Louis is responsible for retirement plan participant education, networking and business development activities, and assisting in financial plan case design. David-Louis is a Registered Representative with Kestra Investment Services, LLC and an Investment Advisor Representative with Kestra Advisory Services, LLC.
Contact David-Louis if you need help with:
- Learning more about Tycor's full-service benefit and investment offerings.
- Discussing a financial literacy / educational program for your company.
- Obtaining information about our financial planning process.
- Conducting group and individual 401(k) enrollment meetings.