"By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Brett joined the Tycor team in July 2007. He brings more than 20 years experience in investment portfolio construction, portfolio analysis, portfolio management, asset allocation strategies and financial planning. Brett has an AS degree in Business Administration from Montgomery CCC.
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®
- Certified Financial PlannerTM, CFP®
- Retirement Income Certified Professional, RICP®
- Series 7 (General Securities Representative), 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law Exam), 65 (Uniform Investment Adviser Law Exam)
- Life Insurance licensed
As a Financial & Investment Specialist, Brett is responsible for the selection and monitoring of investments, analyzing and recommending investments for both trustee and participant directed retirement plans. Brett conducts periodic meetings with plan sponsors as well as provides one-on-one investment counseling. Working with individuals, Brett designs and implements comprehensive financial plans. Brett is a Registered Representative with Kestra Investment Services, LLC and an Investment Advisor Representative with Kestra Advisory Services, LLC.
Contact Brett if you need help with:
- All investment related questions
- Portfolio income planning
- Investment tax planning and reporting
- Your personal financial planning